Hi, my name is Rhonda Davis. I'm a Certified Medical Support, Clinical Hypnotherapist in Farmington, New Mexico. I specialize in helping adults and children achieve their goals, manage pain, and experience an amazing accelerated healing response.
As a professional certified hypnotherapist, I use Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), trauma therapy, customized autosuggestion therapy, and other comprehensive techniques to create a completely tailored experience and help my clients through difficult health issues and procedures.
I am a Fellow Member of the International Board of Hypnotherapy which has the highest certification standards in the Hypnotherapy industry, requiring on-going learning for recertification. I practice self-hypnosis daily to manage pain, stress, improve my immune system and achieve my goals. I can teach you self-hypnosis so you have the tools necessary to manage your life in the "real world" and continue to get the results they want for years to come!
If you have any questions about how Hypnotherapy can help you, please don't hesitate to contact me.
What Makes Me Unique
My hypnosis sessions are customized according to the needs of my clients by integrating techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation, guided relaxation, imaging, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), and Trauma Release Exercises (TRE).
In addition to customizing each session to the needs of my clients, I bring love, compassion and real life understanding of how devastating these "tiny little issues" can be.
I now know that stress has a major impact on the immune system turning the little problems into even larger more serious problems because I've experienced it first hand.
The techniques in my programs will help you feel more in control during times when you may be feeling helpless and vulnerable.
These proven techniques:
* Have NO SIDE AFFECTS
* Can help you cope with the emotional stress of surgery
* Use 20-50% less pain medication
* Recover faster, experience shorter hospitals stays, thereby saving you money on medical bills and prescription costs.
You can have confidence when working with me.
* Trained at Hypnotherapy Academy of America which is a Nationally Accredited School and completed the competency demonstration required for graduation.
* I not only received my certification as a hypnotherapist but also obtained a certification as a Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapy and Natal, Interlife and Past Life Regression Certifications.
* The Academy is distinctly unique as it is the only hypnotherapy school providing techniques and protocols to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for their scientific research purposes.
* The Veterans Administrations ONLY hires hypnotherapists that complete the HAA course.
FELLOW INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF HYPNOTHERAPY MEMEBER
* As a graduate of the Hypnotherapy Academy of America, I'm also a member of the International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH) which has the highest certification standards in the Hypnotherapy industry, requiring on-going learning for recertification.
IBH requirements also include:
* Adhering to a strict Code of Ethics
* Adhering to HIPAA regulations Video Conference CLICK HERE
* Maintaining adequate Professional Liability Insurance.
IBH Provides a unique Benefit to Members and their clients:
* Physician to Physician Consultations CLICK HERE for more information!
IBH LETTER OF RECCOMENDATION
Patients Bill of Rights
You have the right to have your pain assessed and to be involved in decisions about treating your pain.